[teacherartexchange] Art Course in the Summer

---------

From: Robin Gianis (rgianis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 08:37:40 PST

There is a great art course offered every summer, usually the last week
in July for three credits or the professional development hours
equivalent (it is five long days, but I hear they fly) here at The Art
Barge on the Napeague Strip in Amagansett, NY. If you want to come to
the Hamptons for a week in the summer, this may be the course for you.
Check out the Art Barge for more information.
http://www.theartbarge.com/
Peace,
Robin in Bridgehampton, NY