Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA Awards Nomination

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 05:58:14 PST

NAEA awards nomination forms are on the website Nominations are usually due
around the end of September each year.

My student who won this recognition is highly deserving. She has won two
undergrad research awards for documenting how writing in art impacts art
learning, two academic scholarships, is an officer in the student chapter of
NAEA, has presented at the state and national conferences, has published an
article, and is a producing artist. With accomplishments like this before
she student teaches, I have to wonder what sort of a dynamo she'll be as a

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
For details, visit:

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)

To unsubscribe go to