Re: [teacherartexchange] Web sites: Art trading cards

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 18:54:57 PST

I organized a swap last year with 13 participants. Each month we traded
ATC's on a rotating basis so that at the end of the year we each had 12
original artworks from 12 different artists. The theme was a holiday swap,
and the holiday chosen was up to the individual. National Ignore Your
Housework Day, Thomas Crapper Day, Panic Day, and my personal favorite -
National Chaos Day, were a few of the more bizarre ones. This one was alot
of fun! I also participated in a Christmas ATC swap, a Frida Kahlo swap, and
had two cards on the Carol Duvall show last year.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids