[teacherartexchange] Looking for an art course this summer...

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 18:40:03 PST

Hi all,
 One of my teacher friends has been asking about an art course, some where
other than Massachusetts for this summer. She'd like a course that includes
collage, painting, drawing and other art media. She is not an artist, but
has a touch and is creative and inventive. I said I'd ask the group.

Thanks in advance,
And Happy Holidays to all
Les

Leslie A.Miller