Re: [teacherartexchange] Packing Tape Sculpture - Handout and Rubric

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 14:28:08 PST

My students just wrapped their heads. Some of them put bandanas over their
hair, but most didn't (their choice!). We didn't cover the nostrils and some
left the mouth uncovered, since you can cover those once they are off the
head. I found I over-thought the entire thing, and it really was easier than
I had thought. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids