[teacherartexchange] Quilled Paper Ornaments

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 08:52:07 PST

I've spent the past week doing ornaments (Quilling) with my Art I classes.
The results have been nice. I may bring my dig. camera with me tomorrow to
get some photos of some of them. It's a great lesson to teach radial and
symmetrical balance. Easy, quick and a nice lead-in to the Christmas break!

Merry Christmas,

Dave Haines
Grafton High