Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Packing Tape Sculpture - Handout and Rubric

From: Karen Chilman (kchilman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 09:28:06 PST

How is the face done???? straws, on a manequin

>>> 12/12 1:43 PM >>>
Dear Art Educators,

The packing tape sculpture has been a hit all across the country. The
lesson appeared in Arts & Activities magazine last year.

Laurie Reber sent me her handout and rubric for you to borrow and

I will be adding it to the lesson page on IAD:

Michal Austin recently posted her students' efforts:
and on her site:

Laurie's rubric will only be at this location for a short time. Once I
add it to the lesson, I will delete it from the Files folder. Save it
now if it interests you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources