Re: [teacherartexchange] Art of Asia - Online Multimedia

---------

From: judiej (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 15:40:43 PST

Judy, an absolutely fantastic site. I'll use it when I do my "Floating World" collages. Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful Holiday and a fabulous New Year!!

P.S. I finally got a website this year. You can check it out at www.judiejacobs.com and please let me know what you think.
I'm currently taking a website design class too that's very interesting. Very time consuming too.

Judie