[teacherartexchange] Mailing large paintings - Pam

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 06:59:28 PST

Dear Pam,

I am posting this for Marsha - Her message is not getting through.

From Marsha:

I bought a painting box from AIRFLOAT which has foam liners to fit
various sized frames. The painting fits inside the liner. I seal with
packing tape. I have sent paintings to juried national shows this way
ONLY I include a pre-paid return label in an envelope pasted to the
inside lid of the box. I send them UPS which takes a larger size and
more pounds. I have used the Airfloat box over and over again. It is a
little pricey though. I also use plexiglas instead of glass on the
paintings. Hope this helps.

Marsha in 70 degree Orlando