Re: [teacherartexchange] Critiques in Art Class

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 05:17:53 PST

That's a really good idea.

I teach middle and high school, both, but I think this would work with
both age levels. I've got a lot of really immature high schoolers who
rush through projects and this might give them some incentive to go a
little more slowly and focus on quality rather than speed.

THANKS!
Becky in Charleston WV