Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] ART ADVOCACY & PUBLIC RELATIONS

From: Makio Kawashima (kawama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 04:05:53 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I like to inform you that I made the "ART ADVOCACY & PUBLIC RELATIONS
" home page.

I would like to make a link to your web page,please.
In case you don't agree or you would like to make any
restrictions, please respond me via e-mail to

Thank you in advance.

I'd be interested to know what you think about ART ADVOCACY web site.
I would be grateful if you could link with my page.

With kind regards,
Makio Kawashima

Art Teacher at Ukita Elementary School in Tokyo.
Our Gallery
Art Lessons and Ideas for Teachers

To unsubscribe go to