[teacherartexchange] ART ADVOCACY & PUBLIC RELATIONS

---------

From: Makio Kawashima (kawama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 04:05:53 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I like to inform you that I made the "ART ADVOCACY & PUBLIC RELATIONS
" home page.
http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/ArtEducationProgram.html

I would like to make a link to your web page,please.
In case you don't agree or you would like to make any
restrictions, please respond me via e-mail to
kawama@js4.so-net.ne.jp

Thank you in advance.

I'd be interested to know what you think about ART ADVOCACY web site.
I would be grateful if you could link with my page.

With kind regards,
Makio Kawashima

Art Teacher at Ukita Elementary School in Tokyo.
Our Gallery
http://academic2.plala.or.jp/edo34s/gallery.html
http://academic2.plala.or.jp/edo34s/Schoolgallery.htm
Art Lessons and Ideas for Teachers