Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Excursion to Sokobanja, Serbia

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 12:48:01 PST

Dear all,

I have posted my excursion to Sokobanja, Serbia online. See photos of this
eastern Serbian town, well known since Roman times for its thermal springs
with healing powers. Here, a Serbian teacher and I hiked in the mountains
and relaxed in the thermal waters of the 16th century Turkish hammam.

I will be heading to Bulgaria tomorrow. Stay tuned for more on this!

To unsubscribe go to