[teacherartexchange] clay surfaces

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 03:52:32 PST

I have found two things that work well for my small room. 1. I go to
Joanne's or other chain stores after any holiday and buy the flexi plastic
table mats. they hold the clay, and you can peel off stuck pieces...or left
then to dry upside down til it releases. I wait until they are about 40
cents apiece. The 2. are the plactic trays at the one dollor store. they
are not flexible but they contain the clay. Randy