Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Contemporary artist - Arcimboldo inspired and surrealism

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 08:21:31 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I know some of you like to use contemporary artists with your units.
Here is an artist from France who has done Arcimboldo inspired collage
and surreal collage.
Marina Obo - artist from Paris, France. Arcimboldo style collage,
Surrealistic collage, portraiture, Oriental style, Pop-Art and more.
Be sure to see "La Carpe" and other collage creatures.

I have added a link to her site on the Artists page in Art Stuff on IAD.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to