[teacherartexchange] opinion budgeting

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 02:57:17 PST

to the person asking about sketch books...
I used to buy the spiral ones, the small cheap ones.. 30 -50 pages. But I
found the pages really rubbed and many drawing were smudged by end of year
I am trying glue bound this year. I found at least 1 in ten kids lost
theirs...Keep that in mind if you have a tight budget cause they can buy
their own...
I would NOT buy the budget sax paper. I found it to be really yucky, rather
like construction paper. buy a light weight (50) white drawing paper, say
12 x 18 instead.. truly..
Remember Sax has a bid department and you can fax a request and if you are
spending More than 500 will get about 20 percent or more off and free
shipping.