Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Opinion about sketchbooks?

From: Kristina (mhamster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 20:02:18 PST

I must order spiral sketchbooks for my art classes 75-90 of them.

This is my first year so I am not sure what would be best for general
student work.

In the SAX catalog I am choosing between:
100 pages of Spiral sketch paper page 177 or
50 pages of Strathmore Drawing page 178

I will require an entry everyday

matrls will be mostly pencil ink, colored pencils, calligraphy, oil pastels
a bit...I have ordered their budge drawing paper also and I have some
watercolor paper left over from the last teacher.

Or am I missing something better?

any advice is appreciated.

To unsubscribe go to