[teacherartexchange] Are you going to NAEA Convention?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 14:40:17 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of you have already replied with your information for the file.
IF you have not sent me and Marty your information - please reply OFF LIST.

Marty Reid of Square 1 Art is making ceramic name tags for everyone.
Email Marty at marty@square1art.com to give her your information

Art Teacher's Name
School Name
State

Include my email address (judy.decker@gmail.com) so I can add you to
the spread sheet I am making - and the mailing list. Reply to me with
your preferred email address.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department