Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 13, 2005

From: Curt James (curtjames_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 08:46:48 PST

On 12/15/05, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest
<> wrote:
> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Tuesday, December 13, 2005.
(snipped here and there)

> Subject: Re: Question about grading
> From: Rebecca Burch <>

Becky, I love the passports idea. Thank you!

> Subject: Collection of Lesson plans -School Art Sites
> From: Judy Decker <>

Judy, I'm so glad you're still contributing.

The Harrisburg School District Visual Art Department has a wealth of
information available online. If you're so inclined...

> Subject: RE: books for refugee kids
> From: "Judi Morgan" <>

> Around the time of Katrina (aftermath) a site was posted about creating
> childrens books for kids who are displaced by war/pestilence, etc. Does
> anyone remember what that site is?

Judi, while searching this on Google I found which may provide some information.

Also, is and the mention of,
"Karina Rojas, a former Disney artist, who created similar books to
help children cope with the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew and the 1994
Northridge California earthquake" what you're looking for?

Curtis James
To unsubscribe go to