Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Collection of Lesson plans -School Art Sites

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 09:42:26 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have been browsing for school sites to feature on Spotlight on Student art.
Roanoke County Schools Art Department:

Here is a collection of lesson plans

There also have their curriculum guide online. New teachers might want
to take a look.

Check out Cave Spring Middle School site. I have had Lazelle's site
linked for quite some time:
The straw woven people look like a fun project for elementary/middle school.
Also see the sculpture letters.

Cave Springs High School:

Northside High School:
Check out the pen and ink drawings