RE:[teacherartexchange] California Art Standards

---------

From: suzettemilam (smilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 08:39:06 PST

Hi Everyone,
Recently I took all of the grade level standards and organized them by unit
and color coded them by grade level. We have to post them in class when we
are working on that unit. It has really been a big help seeing how far down
in grade level I have to start and then bring them up.

Anyway, if anyone wants the document, email me and I would be happy to send
it. I will only be at school the next two days however, so ask before we go
on break or you will have a long wait.

Suzette Milam
Porterville, CA
smilam@porterville.k12.ca.us