Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] [ArtsEducators] Window Display Portraits on V inyl

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 17:45:24 PST

Ooh, we have Big Lots here, too! Thanks, Linda! This lesson plan
sounds like so much fun. I know my middle schoolers will have a blast
with it, but I'm tempted to try it with my High Schoolers, as well!

Gosh, so many cool lesson plans posted here lately! I'm getting Art
Teacher ADD just trying to decide what to do next!

To unsubscribe go to