Re: [teacherartexchange] need advice on a problem

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 16:08:53 PST

If at all possible, you should not allow one dumb prank
to mess it up for everyone else. That would be nothing
but a reward for the culprit. Of course that's my opinion.
Talk with your administrator about whatever you decide.
They should be apprised no matter what you do. Even if
they don't agree they will appreciate being kept in the
loop. It's a standard rule to keep the mess and the tools
inside the classroom. We can try to do that, best we can,
but reality creeps in no matter what we do. We have had
principals lock down all bathrooms due to the mischief
of one students. Hopefully that concept of "they" can't
be trusted and so all of "them" must suffer will not
prevail. Good luck in walking the tightrope with your
administration.
                                Woody
Being retired, I only remember the good stuff.

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net