RE: [teacherartexchange] need advice on a problem

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 15:53:26 PST

Oh, I've got some students like that! Break and change can't come soon
enough! I think that I would tell the class that you are aware of what
happened and that many teachers/administration requested that the
project be discontinued...however, you that would make you really
disappointed (and you are sure they would be too) so you want to give
them the chance to complete it...and so...they have one more chance. If
ANYONE misuses the materials it will be the end for ALL of them. Kids
are really pretty good about monitoring their peers when they don't want
to lose something...and then keep an eagle eye the suspect.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208