Re: [teacherartexchange] Window Display Portraits on Vinyl

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 10:33:52 PST

I just want everyone to know that I am just a lurker
more often than not but I love to read all that you
have to say. I just wish that I was teaching so I had
students that could benefit from all of the great
ideas that are generated on this listserv. They are
all fresh, new and exciting. Thanks for reminding me
that teaching art is going to be fun once a I get a
real teaching job.

Della Buzard
Unemployeed in
Rochester, NY