[teacherartexchange] Using interent sites to create teaching units

---------

From: linnus (linnus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 20:31:24 PST

Hello,
I am interested in ideas and information on using the internet to gather and
organize visual resources in the area of art history.
I have randomly saved sites over the years and have created slide folders,
but I would like to be able to coordinate better with
Museum sites that offer art criticism, and background.

Any comments or ideas are welcome.

Linnus Danner
K-12 Art
Haines, AK