Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Packing Tape Sculpture - Handout and Rubric

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 10:43:21 PST

Dear Art Educators,

The packing tape sculpture has been a hit all across the country. The
lesson appeared in Arts & Activities magazine last year.

Laurie Reber sent me her handout and rubric for you to borrow and adapt:

I will be adding it to the lesson page on IAD:

Michal Austin recently posted her students' efforts:
and on her site:

Laurie's rubric will only be at this location for a short time. Once I
add it to the lesson, I will delete it from the Files folder. Save it
now if it interests you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources