[teacherartexchange] Packing Tape Sculpture - Handout and Rubric

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 10:43:21 PST

Dear Art Educators,

The packing tape sculpture has been a hit all across the country. The
lesson appeared in Arts & Activities magazine last year.

Laurie Reber sent me her handout and rubric for you to borrow and adapt:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Laurie-tape.htm

I will be adding it to the lesson page on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Kris-TapeFigures.htm

Michal Austin recently posted her students' efforts:
http://www.usd492.org/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/11/08/4372182f8839a
and on her site:
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/highschool/sculpture/segal.html

Laurie's rubric will only be at this location for a short time. Once I
add it to the lesson, I will delete it from the Files folder. Save it
now if it interests you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/