Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] What Retirement is For

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 14:48:24 PST

Since I retired, I've been ask often, "What do you do ?"
The best answer is of course, any damn thing I want to.
Of late that's been painting. Today I finished two new
watercolors of my triplet grandkids.
I may change/alter the one of Tiffanie walking alone on
the beach. Is it finished ? Or do I just start another.
If you do watercolors, I'm stretching 140 lb paper on to
a piece of gatorboard. I soak it in the hot tub for 20
minutes and then staple it down. As it shrinks it becomes
quite tight.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703