[teacherartexchange] What Retirement is For

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 14:48:24 PST

Since I retired, I've been ask often, "What do you do ?"
The best answer is of course, any damn thing I want to.
Of late that's been painting. Today I finished two new
watercolors of my triplet grandkids.
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/Beach/Watercolors.html
I may change/alter the one of Tiffanie walking alone on
the beach. Is it finished ? Or do I just start another.
If you do watercolors, I'm stretching 140 lb paper on to
a piece of gatorboard. I soak it in the hot tub for 20
minutes and then staple it down. As it shrinks it becomes
quite tight.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque