Re: [teacherartexchange] art trading cards anyone

---------

From: L. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 14:13:25 PST

Hello, everyone-
I guess I never realized just what Artist Trading Cards were. Wow! They're
really neat! Thanks, Randy, for the extremely informative site (there are
plenty of potential lesson plan ideas on there!). I would be really
interested in doing an exchange with another high school for my Advanced Art
students, but there are only 4 of them. If anyone out there would be
interested and has a similarly small class, please let me know. Thanks!
-Lydia in Toledo, where the follow up Nazi rally fizzled out into nothing
yesterday! Yay!!