Re: [teacherartexchange] my website to share!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 11:52:25 PST

hi harold,

thank you so much for telling me what you thought!
will work on checking that all off site links open in
a new window. part of the problem - i don't know if
there is a way to have create a link on the picassa
pages back to my site. i need to add a navigation bar
to the bottom of my other pages, too, so you can go
back, like you pointed out. picassa isn't perfect,
for sure, but it seems like the best photo mgmt.
program i've tried - and its free! this is one of the
things that's kept me from going fully mac as my
husband keeps encouraging - compatability issues.
google needs to get on the ball and make a mac
version! thanks again for looking it over - getting
feedback from YOU is super; your site is fabulous and
your one of my most admired artednetters!

:D wendy free