[teacherartexchange] art trading cards anyone

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 11:42:16 PST

Well, my Art 3/4 students are gearing up to make art trading cards. Last
year we got the size wrong and were complete newbies... however this year I
have a core of students who ENJOYED doing the ATC's last year.(Go figure,
enjoying themselves in a public school class room) Dale Roberts has kindly
said he would help with an exchange with Canada. My students think this is
VERY cool. If there are any other Getty list people with a similar level of
students who also want to do trades let us know. I am asking for 6 cards
from each student (16 students) Dale graciously emailed me this site :
http://www.cedarseed.com/air/atc.html which really explains them...
Anyway, I am off to do more planning for school
Randy in Maine