Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] my website to share!

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 08:29:50 PST

Excelent work, great photos, nice site!

Do think a little more about how visitors navigate through your site.
A few times I got stranded on a page with no link back to your
homepage or the other major sections of your site.

On your homepage you list the major sections of your website. perhaps
a set of links at the bottom of the pages in your website should offer
visitors the choice of going to a different section or at the very
least a way back to your homepage.

Being a mac user I don't have access to Picassa. The web photo
galleries it creates look excellent. Do you have any other options for
web galleries in Picassa?

Once again, very nice site,

Harold Olejarz
To unsubscribe go to