Re: [teacherartexchange] my website to share!

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 08:29:50 PST

Wendy,

Excelent work, great photos, nice site!

Do think a little more about how visitors navigate through your site.
A few times I got stranded on a page with no link back to your
homepage or the other major sections of your site.

On your homepage you list the major sections of your website. perhaps
a set of links at the bottom of the pages in your website should offer
visitors the choice of going to a different section or at the very
least a way back to your homepage.

Being a mac user I don't have access to Picassa. The web photo
galleries it creates look excellent. Do you have any other options for
web galleries in Picassa?

Once again, very nice site,
Harold

--