Re: [teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 19:30:15 PST

I always leave my custodians a 6-pack of their favorite soft drink and a bag
of Hugs or a plate of cookies (depends on their preference). They are always
very appreciative, especially since I'm the only one who bothers. Custodians
are SO important, yet so often forgotten.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids