Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 19:30:15 PST

I always leave my custodians a 6-pack of their favorite soft drink and a bag
of Hugs or a plate of cookies (depends on their preference). They are always
very appreciative, especially since I'm the only one who bothers. Custodians
are SO important, yet so often forgotten.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

>I want to give a small gift to the custodian who cleans my room every day.
>She does such an awesome job, and I know keeping my room clean is a lot
>more work for her than other classrooms. The only problem is that I don't
>know her very well because she only speaks Spanish. Any ideas on something
>to give her for Christmas? Do you guys give your custodians anything? If
>so, what?

To unsubscribe go to