RE: [teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 19:24:26 PST

The very ornament that you described I gave to one of the secretaries a
couple of years ago. Just this week she told me that when she put it up
this year it made her so very happy - said it was her favorite of all time.
Linda W. in OK

Pier 1 has some
beautiful glass balls that are painted on the inside. I loved the one that
featured an image of a dove. They come in a beautiful box and cost $8 I
believe, but were on sale for 25% off that price last weekend--I hope they
still are! And that there are some left! Aaack! I'd better get to the store
soon!