Re: [teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 15:45:00 PST

Betty B wrote:

> My dad, who was an elementary co-ordinator and
> principal for 25 years, told me that a school district
> can survive a bad superintendant a lot easier than a
> bad maintenance staff.

Worth remembering, I learned early on to take care of
school secretaries and custodians. It pays off.
                                Woody

I'll stop by my old Middle School next week and I'll
visit with the custodians first. I think I related
with them more than the staff.

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net