Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 15:45:00 PST

Betty B wrote:

> My dad, who was an elementary co-ordinator and
> principal for 25 years, told me that a school district
> can survive a bad superintendant a lot easier than a
> bad maintenance staff.

Worth remembering, I learned early on to take care of
school secretaries and custodians. It pays off.

I'll stop by my old Middle School next week and I'll
visit with the custodians first. I think I related
with them more than the staff.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703