Re: [teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 15:26:04 PST

I have had a bad gripy custodian, and one rather
creepy one who stood over me to watch me cut mats, and
one that stole things. My current one is awesome, and
even painted my classroom this summer.

I'm giving her a $20 gift certificate to a local
restaurant.

My dad, who was an elementary co-ordinator and
principal for 25 years, told me that a school district
can survive a bad superintendant a lot easier than a
bad maintenance staff.