[teacherartexchange] Painting till Christmas

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 15:15:20 PST

I hope everyone is having a stress less Holiday Season.
Since our shopping is finished I'm painting till we leave
for Christmas with the triplet grandkids. I've got two
new watercolors started this morning.
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/Beach/Watercolors.html

The grandkids were disappointed that our shopping is done.
Seems like they walked around Toys R Us with a handheld
device adding toys to their own personal "Gift Registry."
Isn't that a hoot. "But, Grandma you still have two more
weeks to shop."

In about ten years these kids will be picking Colleges
and we need to have some money left to put them through.
Now that can cause some bit of stress. Tim and Tess
may get scholarships but Tiffanie claims she will make
it on her looks.
                        Merry Christmas, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque