RE: [teacherartexchange] jumping back into the profession

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 11:47:21 PST

Congratulations on your new position, Amy!
It sounds as though you'll handle this new twist in your life just fine.
And your children will benefit from having their mom close and have the
added status of being a favorite teacher's children!

What state are you in? Just curious which places are re-starting elementary
art programs.

Enjoy yourself,
Theresa Parker
Gig Harbor, WA