Re: [teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 10:17:45 PST

Heather, I am planning on giving our custodians an ornament that is not of a
religious nature, as I am not sure of their faiths. Pier 1 has some
beautiful glass balls that are painted on the inside. I loved the one that
featured an image of a dove. They come in a beautiful box and cost $8 I
believe, but were on sale for 25% off that price last weekend--I hope they
still are! And that there are some left! Aaack! I'd better get to the store
soon!

The other option I was considering was giving them some nuts or candy
purchased from the girl scout nut sale. The nuts come in cans that I could
wrap attractively and quickly. My favorite item from the nut sale is
chocolate toffee almonds, but one of our custodians is diabetic, and I don't
know about the others...so that is why I am thinking an ornament might be
better. Although I could give the diabetic custodian some non-candied
nuts--like cashews or a mix.

Those are my only 2 ideas at the moment!

HTH,
Amy