Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

From: Heather Hayes (heatherglenn77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 09:24:00 PST

I want to give a small gift to the custodian who cleans my room every day.
She does such an awesome job, and I know keeping my room clean is a lot more
work for her than other classrooms. The only problem is that I don't know
her very well because she only speaks Spanish. Any ideas on something to
give her for Christmas? Do you guys give your custodians anything? If so,

To unsubscribe go to