[teacherartexchange] gift for custodian?

---------

From: Heather Hayes (heatherglenn77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 09:24:00 PST

I want to give a small gift to the custodian who cleans my room every day.
She does such an awesome job, and I know keeping my room clean is a lot more
work for her than other classrooms. The only problem is that I don't know
her very well because she only speaks Spanish. Any ideas on something to
give her for Christmas? Do you guys give your custodians anything? If so,
what?