[teacherartexchange] photos of holiday related arts project on the web

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 21:13:42 PST

Hi,
  I stayed late to update some of my web pages. There are photos of the
art club decorating the bank and some of the holiday projects I posted
the other day can be seen there. The link is
http://www.anderson4.k12.sc.us/schools/les/art/art_intro.htm
          click on visit the art room and then scroll down to the art club
button.
      having freezing rain tonight-maybe a late start tomorrow?
                Jeryl in SC