Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] photos of holiday related arts project on the web

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 21:13:42 PST

  I stayed late to update some of my web pages. There are photos of the
art club decorating the bank and some of the holiday projects I posted
the other day can be seen there. The link is
          click on visit the art room and then scroll down to the art club
      having freezing rain tonight-maybe a late start tomorrow?
                Jeryl in SC

To unsubscribe go to