Re: [teacherartexchange] photo transfer

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 18:24:02 PST

When I have my students twitter I begin by having them fill the entire page
with drawings/writings. That is the goal. As we progress I don't worry about
it as much because they naturally start filling the page and each page
becomes visually stronger. And you have the right idea - I give a cue,
sometimes based upon something I hear the kids say (ex. I hate it when my
parents....) and then the next day I'll flip it (ex. I love it when my
parents....). I tell them there is no way I can read everything they write,
BUT that I will read some of them, so not to write anything they don't want
me to read. When I first introduce the students to this concept I
demonstrate how to fill a page quickly, getting my thoughts down. Doodles
are acceptable.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids