Re: [teacherartexchange] Good for you, Chris!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 16:14:43 PST

chris massingill wrote:

>I didn't think anyone else would be interested in my
>"advice". My administrators don't don't really pay
>that much attention to what I teach in my classroom
>and it kills me because I spend so much time planning
>these lessons -- somedays I honestly think I could
>just have all the kids draw hand turkeys and no one
>would notice. <snip>

Just remember you're not knocking yourself out for the admin. When
you're faced with too many things to do, always remember; The kids come
first. Do whatever you have to to meet their needs before anyone
else's. And yes, we are interested in your advice..."from the mouths of
babes" and all that.

>Thanks again for all your feedback - I love this list
>and will try not to be such a lurker.

We will hold you to that promise!

Maggie