Re: [teacherartexchange] holiday project

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 21:21:24 PST

Maggie,

Thank you for your kind words - I don't know if I'm
ready for the NAEA - ask me again in a couple of years
and then I'll probably jump at the chance. I don't
think I'm even going to go the the NAEA this year
although I would love to especially so I could sit in
the front row of Mike Huckabee's lecture and ask him
where my supply money is!!! So if you see him there
ask him for me ;)

chris