Re: [teacherartexchange] photo transfer

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 13:30:47 PST

Sidnie,
        I saw some neat 5th grade word illustrations on
Linda's school site. http:www.sjs.org
Also check out my eight graders reading on the web:
http://Kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/MangoStreet.html
It shows how technology can encourage kids to read.
Or perhaps our wall of words to promote vocabulary.
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WallOfWords.html
Or art words in the classroom:
http://www.taospaint.com/SATwords.html
That's one of the triplets reading on the pot years ago.
When Tiffanie is 13 she is going to be real mad at me.
Rosie did a great book making workshop for us one year.
http://www.taospaint.com/BooksBooksBooks.html
But I think it's more art than reading oriented.
                        Good Luck, Woody
Remember, Literacy is not just words on paper. We need to
be able to see and interpret everything around us.

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net