Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] photo transfer

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 12:54:39 PST

Hi All, I got enlisted to present for an hour at a Literacy Conference (k-12) in our District. I plan to show them some Altered Books but my samples are so art oriented. I don't think that painting and cleaning up after it are in the cards for many teachers. I plan to show found poetry and some of the cool poetry formulas that Michal talked about. Of course they could make a painting or collage and write about it, but I need some more ideas ! Anyone feel literarily (is that a word? Why am I doing a literacy presentation!!!!) inspired?? Sid

To unsubscribe go to