Re: [teacherartexchange] holiday project

---------

From: Kathleen Pfeifer (kpfeifer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 10:46:02 PST

Holiday Project:

One project that I have a lot of success with is an origami project. I
have the student create origami houses.

Students can then be the architect and draw onto the houses. Adding
windows, doors, wreaths, trees bushes, etc. The house even open up and
they can draw the inside of their "house". Actually it can be any kind
of building they want. School, library, post office, store. The kids
love this project. I usually do with my 4th and 5th graders.

Kathy Pfeifer
kpfeifer@norwich.stier.org