[teacherartexchange] ...toilet paper rolls

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 08:57:29 PST

There is another way to use those TP rolls for ornaments. You can measure
with a ruler across the rolls longwise marking with a pencil every 1/2" (for
thick ones) and 1/4" (for thinner ones). Squash the roll flat and then cut
straight across the width of the roll at each mark. This gives you squashed
circles...more like little ovals. You can glue these ovals together
symmetrically with Elmer's and then spray with paint and spray glue and roll
in glitter. Once again...another TP idea that doesn't LOOK like you're using
TP rolls.