Re:[teacherartexchange] holiday projects--long post for elementary level

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 07:17:50 PST

Jeryl,

I am intigued by these toilet paper tube ornaments!

I have not taught any lessons with with toilet paper tubes, but these sound
simple and fun, even if they are a tad messy. I am imagining a kind of retro
3-d starburst effect--am I visioning this correctly?

I would love to see a finished one--do you know of anywhere on the internet
there might be a photo? I tried googling "toilet paper ornament" or maybe it
was "toilet paper tube ornamant" and came up with lots of other projects,
none of which interest me. My first search even brought me to a page of a
message board of prison inmantes. I exited that one pretty quick!

I am also interested in your bell chain idea, and am curious as to what they
look like and how you hook them together without the tape or glue. Your
entire message was fun and informative--thanks for finding the time in your
busy schedule to share!

Amy in TN