[teacherartexchange] Good for you, Chris!

---------

From: MERRILEE GLADKOSKY (gladrag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 06:37:44 PST

I agree with Woody one hundred percent! Chris, I've
been teaching 27 years and couldn't have done a better
job than you did on finding the peaceful path!
Congratulations on teaching art
the way I LOVE to teach it! For Halloween, I pull out
Edvard Munch and Ben Shahn....I hope I spelled that
right, not sure....Christmas plays....they have been
the bug in the ointment for years.
I still haven'g completely figured it out and here you
come up with Rivera and how about Benton?
Merrilee