Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Middle School Art Teacher Opening - Hawaii

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 06:12:14 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Anyone out there have a dream of teaching in Hawaii?

Middle School Art Teacher needed beginning August 06' located in a
private school near Honolulu, Hawaii. Three years teaching experience and a
Master's preferred. Salary and benefits negotiable. Contact Andree
Paradis - Island Pacific Academy School
Best wishes to anyone who applies. I will add this to the selected
openings on this page:

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources