[teacherartexchange] Middle School Art Teacher Opening - Hawaii

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 06:12:14 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Anyone out there have a dream of teaching in Hawaii?

Middle School Art Teacher needed beginning August 06' located in a
private school near Honolulu, Hawaii. Three years teaching experience and a
Master's preferred. Salary and benefits negotiable. Contact Andree
Paradis andreeparadis@excite.com - Island Pacific Academy School
Best wishes to anyone who applies. I will add this to the selected
openings on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department